Become A Patient
Thank you for considering us for your primary care. To begin the process of becoming a new patient, please call the office of your choice to get started.
Sto-Rox Family Health Center (McKees Rocks Location)
Hilltop Community Health Center (Mt. Washington Location)
Patients new to the health center must request their current primary care physician to send a copy of medical records to the health center; receipt of records prior to the first appointment is important. Please select either Sto-Rox record release or Hilltop, depending on which location you wish to visit. These forms may also be used to obtain records from specialist physicians and other care providers.
How Do I Make An Appointment?
To make an appointment, simply contact our center during office hours. When making an appointment, be sure to have the following information available.
- Reason for the visit including any forms that require completion
- Whether you are a new or existing patient
- Health Insurance Information – if you don’t have health insurance, please be sure to inform our staff who can help you apply for our sliding fee program
What Do I Need To Bring To My Appointment?
On the day of your appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes early, especially if this is your first appointment since you will need to register and/or update information. The following information will be required to complete your patient registration:
- A valid photo identification, such as a Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Passport, or Veteran’s ID
- Your current contact information, which includes your address, phone number and email address
- Current contact information for emergency contacts
- Any Medical Card or Insurance Card
- Any prior medical records that you have
- A list of any medications that you are currently taking – we encourage you to bring the medications and any supplements that you are taking.
- A list of any concerns that you have that you wish to discuss during your appointment
- If your visit includes completion of any forms, please bring them with you.