Sign Up For News And Updates

Your Contact Information
First Name:
Last Name:
E-mail Address:
Sign up for the following:

Your Address
Mobile Phone:
Learn more about opt-in
By checking this box, you agree to receive email and text message updates from us. By checking this box, I consent to receive event and news updates via email and SMS. Unsubscribe anytime via provided links. Your information is safe with us and used solely for providing our News and updates. Standard Msg & Data rates may apply.
 Banner Image

Payment Options

Medicaid, Medicare, and most other insurances are accepted at our health centers. A sliding payment scale is utilized for those who are uninsured. No one is turned away for inability to pay.

No Insurance?

If you do not have a medical card or insurance, the following information is needed to determine your eligibility for support programs and/or sliding fee scales. Information to determine how the household is supported is important.

  • Birth certificate or passport
  • Photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, school ID)
  • Medicaid, Medicare, or commercial insurance card (if applicable.) Medicaid denial letters for anyone in the household
  • Proof of current residence (e.g., utility bill, bank statement, phone bill)
  • Last year’s federal tax return (1040 form) or waiver of filing (From 4508-T)
  • Paycheck stubs for most recent 30 days (if employed.) If you (or someone in your household) works but do not have pay stubs, provide a signed letter from your employer on the employer’s letterhead (with contact name and phone number) and the amount you are paid.
  • Proof of any other sources of income, unemployment, Social Security for the household