Medicaid, Medicare, and most other insurances are accepted at our health centers. A sliding payment scale is utilized for those who are uninsured. No one is turned away for inability to pay.
If you do not have a medical card or insurance, the following information is needed to determine your eligibility for support programs and/or sliding fee scales. Information to determine how the household is supported is important.
- Birth certificate or passport
- Photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, school ID)
- Medicaid, Medicare, or commercial insurance card (if applicable.) Medicaid denial letters for anyone in the household
- Proof of current residence (e.g., utility bill, bank statement, phone bill)
- Last year’s federal tax return (1040 form) or waiver of filing (From 4508-T)
- Paycheck stubs for most recent 30 days (if employed.) If you (or someone in your household) works but do not have pay stubs, provide a signed letter from your employer on the employer’s letterhead (with contact name and phone number) and the amount you are paid.
- Proof of any other sources of income, unemployment, Social Security for the household